Saturday, March 17, 2007

What funny, frivolous sites do you visit

Fess up. What sites do you visit for mindless entertainment, to blog off steam, etc.?

Yes, I know, bloggers are supposed to actually go *outside* once in a while, and do things in that thing they call the "real world". But, say it's cold, or rainy, or whatever.

In other words--no lectures. Just share your fun stuff, please.





I was reminded of the "adopt a virtual pet" site on a recent visit to DemoKat's blog. (Incidentally, I have added the link to her blog *twice* now, but Blogspot is being evil for some reason and keeps dumping it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As the tragic and doomed crackhead in Spike Lee's Jungle Fever, Samuel L. Jackson screamed "The shit be calling me!"

As a damned-beyond-all-hope-of-redemption film junkie, the Internet Movie Database is my narcotic of choice. Sitting at the keyboard in front of the screen, I scream "The films be calling me!"

Yeah, it's a "funny, frivolous" site that I take very, very seriously.

Hey, fun is hard work.

Renee in Ohio said...

I just found this one: Patently Silly: The Humor of Invention.

Anonymous said...

Huh.

Wow.

This site is a loopy wonderland of splendiferous goofiness! My wife, who is a gadget-loving enthusiast, loves it.

Thanks, Renee.