Sunday, August 26, 2007

Thank You

Daily Mail:

Bloodied and bruised Amy Winehouse stands by husband who 'saved her life'
Singer Amy Winehouse has defended her husband in a series of texts after the couple were involved in a violent row which left them both bloodied and bruised.

Amy denied Blake was the cause of the argument, 24 hours earlier after which the 23-year-old singer, who has spent most of the summer in and out of rehab for crack and heroin addiction, was seen with bandages covering her arm, blood-spattered shoes and a gashed knee.

And in a series of texts between the Rehab singer and celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, she defended her husband who she claimed "saved my life".

Amy told Perez: "Blake is the best man in the world. We would never ever harm each other... I was cutting myself after he found me in our room about to do drugs with a call girl and rightly said I wasn't good enough for him. I lost it and he saved my life."

This will not end well.

When I first saw these photographs, I remembered the title of a book I read years ago: The Next Time She'll Be Dead. This bullshit is scary, and anyone who's making jokes about Amy Winehouse now is a sadistic bastard. I don't care if Winehouse ever makes another CD again, I just want her in a safe place before it's too late.

0 comments: