Thursday, January 3, 2008

Iowa Caucus: Like Passing A Kidney Stone

Crossposted from Left Toon Lane, Bilerico Project & My Left Wing



click to enlarge
The day has come and I can't wait for it to be over. I have said this before but I think it needs repeating - Americans are so hungry for change in their government they somewhat embraced a Presidential campaign that started in 2005.

Here are my "official" predictions. Feel free to call me an idiot tomorrow. (Or start early!)

Hillary - losses big. Huma comforts her. Bill comforts the Iowa State Cheerleaders.

Obama - Finally learns that having a FIRM STANCE on issues is really audacious.

Edwards - wins by a small margin and that changes the face of the campaign for New Hampshire.

Thompson - who?

Romney - does well and find himself with an unlikely competitor.

Ron Paul - finally shocks the shit out of Sean Hannity with a good solid turnout, competing now with Romney.

Rudy - gets issued a one-way train ticket back to New York.

Huckabee - warmly embraced by every crazy, screaming Christian Fascist in Iowa - all of them swinging plastic baby fetuses nailed to a cross.

0 comments: