Monday, August 25, 2008

The Democrats are Anti-Family!

Crossposted from Left Toon Lane, Bilerico Project & My Left Wing



click to enlarge
I have been off my game these past few weeks. During that time my father-in-law died of a horrific bout of cancer and my cat passed away recently - those things on top of other pressures, Dobson hasn't been as frequent as I would have liked it to have been.

When my wife and I chat, she is usually upset in the mornings because she has been watching CSPAN's Washington Journal. When we met 15 years ago, she was not that political, now she complains of how I hooked her on politics. I try to appear sympathetic and then wander into the bathroom to do silent Tiger Woods style fist pumps.

In other news, I have been trying to redraw my Joe Biden since he became the VP choice. I had Joe in a strip or two and hated the way the character turned out. It looked more like Ricardo Montalbán than Joe Biden.



The art evolution starts in the lower left corner and moves right and up. So I have been mumbling "HIS FUCKING JAW" for the past few days. The top of his head is square but not that square. His eye brows change color depending on lighting. His tan clashes with his bright white teeth. He is driving me nuts!!!

The second try looks like Pai Mei from Kill Bill and the third attempt is a dead-on Chris Dodd.

Work continues....

0 comments: