Wednesday, December 3, 2008

CSPAN ain’t scratching the itch.

Crossposted from Left Toon Lane, Bilerico Project & My Left Wing



click to enlarge
I hope you guys can relate to this. Now when I turn on the TV, there is a great lack of political news. Mumbai, puppy selection and Britney's comeback seem to be taking up broadcast time. Here in North Carolina, the local news is running a story about a guy that got killed by falling in a mulcher. Another story is running about a guy that shot his wife while having sex - they were playing cops and robbers and the gun went off.

I realize Mumbai was a horrific event and it was covered well. But I have gone weeks now with no one covering the latest McCain outburst. No coverage of hate rallies where Palin was headlining. Hell, the GOP is having a love-fest over Hillary Clinton!

Talk about your basic WTF moment. When Limbaugh starts singing the praises of Hillary, we have surly passed across some sort of cosmic barrier in reality.

So I am going to continue channel surfing until I can find some news on a political poll - any political poll, just so the Earth will makes sense once again.

Amen.

0 comments: