Sunday, January 23, 2011

Keith is gone, and black folks need not apply.


Keith Olbermann is out and already some of you Negroes are hoping for a black replacement at MSNBC. It Won't happen. So stop getting your hopes up. You Negroes need to stop begging "the man" to give you shine, and start trying to get your own television stations, (Shout out to David Honig) and supporting the ones that are already here. (I am talking TV One. I am still not down with BET just yet. Sorry Bob.)

Still, if they do decide to go black I would just looove for them to go with my man Tavis.....NOT! That is the last Me-Gro I want to see representing black folks every night. Roland Martin? Hmmm, Roland is OK, but my man will have to work on those suits. Roland, it's called a suit, not a straight jacket....OK let me stop.

I wonder if a black anchor at one of these cable shows would be talking about the bomb that was found in Washington? The lame stream media sure is quiet about it. Or, the cop from the "windy city" who was doing his best John Demjanjuk impersonation on black folks for years. I guess racial tensions and hate groups aren't selling in A-merry-ca these days. One political act of terror is enough for now. We are just getting over Tucson, we can't overload the public. There is just so much hate we can take here in A-merry-ca. You can't pursue happiness when you are hating anybody.

Oh well, that's all from me folks. I will just watch some games today while I anxiously await Oprah's big announcement about her family secret on Monday. It's going to be tough holding my breath so long.

0 comments: