Wednesday, July 23, 2008

McCain and his Doc Brown DeLorean

Crossposted from Left Toon Lane, Bilerico Project & My Left Wing



click to enlarge
I hate to keep on McCain and his intellectual gaffes, but the latest about the surge and the Awakening, brings up another thought. Even if McCain tells us he will pick good advisers, but if he can't keep his facts straight and if he can't use a computer, how in the world is he going to whip up the brainpower to pick knowledgeable advisers?

We have gone long enough with a great lack of intelligence in all facets of government, we can't afford more grade school governance.

In all seriousness, I wonder if McCain is exhibiting early signs of Alzheimer's disease? My Great-grandmother suffered from that and the first change I saw in her was a shifting of events in her life - she never seemed to be able to keep the order of events correct.

It makes you wonder what all McCain is hiding in his health records.

0 comments: