Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Hey Hillary! Once you go Black...



click to enlarge




To do this strip, I listen and read a LOT of right wing crap and yesterday's painful brush with idiocy was with Rush Limbaugh.

I heard Hillary's clip from Selma during her rendition from Cleveland's hymn. It sounded so atrocious and fake, I thought it was a satire piece from Limbaugh's production staff - it almost sounded like Whoopie Goldberg in A Color Purple. It wasn't until later yesterday when I realized, it was a real recording.

Holy crap! It was like she was trying out for Spielberg. It wasn't a Southern accent, I can detect those, this sounded to me like a slave accent.

Yes, I know Hillary spent 17 long years in Arkansas, but surely, she would have a passable Southern accent by now. Ya know?

0 comments: