Monday, June 25, 2007

I went to Nashville and all I got was a spine.


Crossposted from Left Toon Lane & My Left Wing



click to enlarge


I should not be surprised at the lackluster and scampering dances of the Democrats that avoided taking a position on anything substantial during this past Sunday's morning political talk shows. Poof and fluffery was all I heard, especially from the overly-distilled ex-firebrand Ted Kennedy. For example during his interview with George Stephanopoulos, Kennedy said in response to the lack of support for the immigration bill, "There are groups that are opposed to this." Ya think? Way to tell him Ted! Glad to see so MUCH fight left in you!

As I scan the tube and the web, the only person, and I do mean ONLY one standing up for the America I once knew is Al Gore.

Will he or won't he? Who knows. But I do know the Democratic Party's answer to the question of bringing the troops home. "Ain't gonna happen."

0 comments: